Asmild,M., Paradi,JC., Pastor, JT., Centralized resource allocation BCC models, Omega, 37(1), pp.40-49, 2009.
2. Avkiran, N. K., Rowlands,T., How to better identify the true managerical performance: state of art using DEA. Omega, 36, pp. 317-324, 2008.
3. Azadeh, A., Ghaderi, S. F., Izadbakhsh, H. Integration of DEA and AHP with computer simulation for railway system improvement and optimization, Applied Mathematics and Computation, 19, pp. 775-785. 2008.
4. Banwet, J., Banwet, D. K., Deshmukh, S.G., Evaluating performance of national R&D organizations using integrated DEA-AHP technique, International Journal of productivity and performance management, 57(5), pp. 370-388, 2008.
5. Barua, A., Brockett, P. L., Cooper,W.W., Deng, H., Parker, B. R., Ruefli, T.W., Whinston, A., DEA evaluation of long - and short - run efficiencies of digital, vs. physical product 'dot con' companies', Socio-economic Planning Sciences, 38, pp.233-253, 2004.
6. Bowen,W,M., Subjective judgments and data envelopment analysis in site selection, Computers, Environment and Urban Systems, 14(2), pp.133-144, 1990.
7. Bozbura, F. T., Beskese, A., Kahraman, C., Prioritization of human capital measurement indicaors using fuzzy AHP, Expert Systems with Applications, 32, pp. 1100-1112, 2007.
8. Buckley, P. J., Pass, C; L., Prescott, K., Measures of international competitiveness: a critical survey, Journal Marketing Management, 4(2), pp.175-200, 1988.
9. Cakir,O., Canbolat,M.,A Web-based decision support system for multi-criteria inventory classification using fuzzy AHP methodology, Expert Systems with Applications, 35, pp.1367-1378, 2008.
10. Camanho, A.S., Dyson, R.G.,Cost efficiency measurement with price uncertainty: a DEA application to bank brand assessments, European Journal of operation Research, 161, pp.432-446, 2005.
11. Charnes, A., Cooper,W W., Rhides, E., Measuring the efficiency of decision making units, European journal of operational research, 2, , pp. 429-444. 1978.
12. Chen,T., Chien, C.F., Wang, J.T., Lin, M. H., Using DEA to evaluate R&D performance of The computers and peripherals firms in Taiwan, International Journal of Business, 9 (4), pp. 347-359, 2004.
13. Chen, A.,Hwang,Y.,Shao,B.,Measurement and sources of overall and input inefficiencies:evidences and implication in Hospital services, European Journal of Operational research,161, pp.447-468. 2005.
14. Chen, X., Skully, M., Brown, K., Banking efficiency in china: application of DEA to pre- and post- deregulation eras, 1993-2000, Economic Review,16, pp. 229-245, 2005.
15. Chen,T.Y., Chen, L.H.,DEA performance evaluation based on BSC indicators incorporated: the case of semiconductors industry, International Journal of Productivity and performance Management, 56(4), pp. 335-357, 2007.
26 مطالعات مدیریت صنعتی، سال یازدهم، شماره 62 ، بهار 26
16. Chen, T., Wang, Y-C., A fuzzy set approach for evaluating and enhancing the mid-term competitiveness of a semiconductor factory, Fuzzy Sets and Systems,160, pp.569–585, 2009.
17. Cheng, C.H.,Yang, K.L., Hwang, C.L.,Evaluating attack helicopters by AHP based on linguistic variable weight, European Journal of Operational Research,116, pp.423- 435, 1999.
18. Chien, C. F., Lo, F.Y., Lin, J.T., Using DEA to measure the relative efficiency of the service center and improve operation efficiency through reorganization, IEEE Transactions on Power Systems,18(1), pp. 366-373, 2003.
19. Coates, T. T., McDermott, C. M., An exploratory analysis of new competencies:a resource based view perspective,Journal of Operations Management, 20, pp.435- 450, 2002.
20. Cook,WD., Bala, K., performance measurement and classification, data in DEA: input-oriented model,OMEA. The international journal of management science, 52, pp.35-39, 2007.
21. Cook, W.D., Seiford, L. M., Data envelopment analysis (DEA) -Thirty years on, European Journal of Operational Research, 192, 2009, pp.1-17.
22. Corbett,C., Wassenhove,L.V., Trade-offs / What trade-offs? Competence and competitiveness in manufacturing, California Management Review, 35940, 1993, pp.107-122.
23. Cracolici, M. F., Nijkamp, P.,The attractiveness and competitiveness of tourist destinations:a study of Southern Italian regions, Tourism management, 30, pp.336-344, 2008.
24. Dagdeviren, M., Yuksel, I., A fuzzy analytic network process (ANP) model for measurement of the sectoral competition level (SCL), Expert systems with Application, 37, pp. 1005-1014, 2009.
25. Easton, L., Murphy, D.J., Pearson, J. N., Purchasing performance evaluating: with data envelopment analysis, European Journal pf Purxhasing & Supply Management 8, pp.123-134, 2002.
26. Edirisinghe, N.C.P., Zhang, X.,Generalized DEA model of fundamental analysis and its application to portfolio optimization, journal Bank, finance, Journal of Banking & Finance, 31, pp. 3311 –3335, 2007.
27. Erbetta, E., Rappouli, L., Optimal scale in the Italian gas distribution industry using data envelopment analysis, OMGA, the international journal of management science, 36, pp.325-336, 2008.
28. Eren, E., Stratejik Yonetim ve Isleme Politikasi, Istanbul: Beta Yayinlari, 2002.
29. Ertay,T., Ruan, D.,Tuzkaya, U.R., Integrating data envelopment analysis and analytic hierarchy for the facility layout design in manufacturing systems, Information Science,176, pp.237-262. 2006
30. Feurer, R., Chaharbaghi, K., Defining competitiveness: a holistic approach, Management Decision, 32 (20),pp. 49-58, 1994.
31. Ghemawat, P.,Commitment: The ynamics of strategy, Free Press, New York, 1990.
32. Golec, A., Taskin, H., Novel methodologies and a comparative study for manufacturing systems performance evaluations, Information Science, 177, 2007, pp. 5253-5274.
33. Guo,J.Y., Liu, J., Qiu, L., Research on supply chain performance evaluation based on DEA/AHP
34. Hwang, S. N., Chang, T.Y.,Using data envelopment analysis to measure hotel Managerial efficiency change in Taiwan, Tourism Management, 24, pp.357-369, 2003.
35. Haque, I. (Ed),International competitiveness:interaction of the public and private Sectors,Collected papers from EDI Seminar,The World Bank, Washington,1991.
36. Hoskisson, R., Hitt, M.,Wan,W.,Yiu,D.,Theory and research in strategic management: Swings of a pendulum,Journal of Management, 25, pp. 417-456, 1999.
37. Institute of Management development and World economic Forum, The world competitiveness report, Lausanne,Switzerland, 1993.
38. Invancevich, J. M., Lorenzi, P., Skinner, S. J., Management quality and competitiveness, Ed.II, McGraw-Hill, New York,1997.
39. Johnes, J., Measuring teaching efficiency in higher education: an application of data envelopment analysis to economics geaduates from UK Universities 1993, European Journal of operation Research, 174, pp.443-456, 2006.
40. Khorshid, S., Zabiihi,R., A Quantified model for evaluating the brand equity of products using techniques of fuzzy ANP and DEA based on BSC approach, International Journal of Industrial Engineering & Production Management, 21(1), pp.35-47, 2010.
41. Korhonen, P. J., Luptacik, M., Eco-efficiency analysis of power plants an extension of Data envelopment analysis, European Journal of operational Research,154, pp.437- 446, 2004.
42. Korpela, J., Lehmusvaara, A., Nisonen, J.,Warehouse operator selection by combining AHP and DEA methodologies, International Journal of Prodection Economy,108, pp.135-142, 2007.
43. Lee, A. H. I., Chen, W-C., Chang,C-J., A fuzzy AHP and BSC approach for evaluating performance of IT department in the manufacturing industry in Taiwan, Expert Systems with Applications, 34, pp.96-107, 2008.
44. Liu, F.H.F.,Hai,H.L.,The voting analytic hierarchy process method for selecting supplier, International Journal of Production Economics, 97 (3), pp. 308-317. 2005.
45. Man, T.W.Y., Lau, T.,Chan, K. F.,The competitiveness of small and medium enterprises: a conceptualization with focus on entrepreneurial competencies, Journal of Business Venturing, 17, pp.123-142, 2002.
46. Mc Fetridge, D.G.,Competitiveness: concepts and measures, Occasional Paper Number 5, Industry Canada, Department of Economics, Carleton University,1995.
47. Memariani, M.A., Analytical hierarchy process as a modern technique for group decision making, Management Knowledge: Journal of the School of Public and Business University of Tehran, 27 & 28, pp.22-32, 1995.
48. Mikhailov, L.,Fuzzy analytical approach to partnership selection in formation of virtual enterprises, Omega, 30, pp. 393-401, 2002.
49. Mikhailov,L.,Deriving priorities from fuzzy pairwise comparison judgments, Fuzzy sets and systems,134, pp.365-385, 2003.
50. Mikhailov, L., A fuzzy approach to deriving priorities from interval
22 مطالعات مدیریت صنعتی، سال یازدهم، شماره 62 ، بهار 26
pairwise comparison judgments, European Journal of Operational Research, 159, pp.687-704, 2004.
51. Murtaza, M.B., Fuzzy-AHP application to country risk assessment, American Business Review, 21(2), pp.109-116, 2003.
52. Nelson, R., Recent writings on competitive:boxing the compass. California Management Review, 34(2), pp.127-137, 1992.
53. Onut, S., Kara, S.S., Isik, E., Long term supplier selection using a combined fuzzy MCDM approach: A case study for a telecommunication company, Expert Systems with Applications, 34, pp.3887-3895, 2009.
54. Oral, M., An industrial competitiveness model, IIE Transactions, 18(2), pp.148-157,1986.
55. Oral,M., A methodology for competitiveness analysis and strategy formulation in glass industry. European Journal of Operational Research, 68, pp.9-22, 1993.
56. Oral, E. L., Mistikoglu, G., Competitive analysis of the Turkish brick industry-a case study for developing countries, Building and Environment, 42, pp. 416-423, 2007.
57. Ou, C, W., Chou, S.-y., Chang, Y.-H., Using a strategy – aligned fuzzy competitive analysis approach for market segment evaluation and selection, Expert Systems with Application, 36, pp. 527-541, 2009.
58. Paradi,J.C., Schaffnit,C.,Commercial branch performance evaluation and results communication in a Canadian Bank-a DEA application, European Journal of Operational Research,156, pp.719-735, 2004.
59. Porter,M.F.,Competitive strategy: Techniques for analyzing industries and competitors, New York: The Free Press,1980.
60. Porter, M., Competitive advantage-creating and sustaining superior performance, Free Press, New York,1985.
61. Porter,M.E.,The competitive advantage of nations,New York:The Free Press,1990.
62. Porter, M.,Towards a dynamic theory of strategy,Strategic Mnagement Journal,12, pp.95-117, 1991
63. Porter,M.E.,Competitive strategy: Techniques for analyzing industries and competitors, New York: The Free Press, 2004.
64. Porter, M. E., Competitive advantage:Creating and Sustaining Superior performance, New York: The Free Press, 2004.
65. Ramasamy,H.,Productivity in the age of competitiveness:focus on manufacturing in Singapore. Productivity in the age Compeitiveness, APO.Monogr Series,16,Asian productivity organization,Tokyo,1995.
66. Saaty, T.L., The Analytic hierarchy process, New York: McGraw-Hill, New York,1980.
67. Saaty, T.L.,fundamentals of decision making and priority theory with the analytic hierarchy process, Pittsburgh:RWS Publications, 2000.
68. Saen, R. F., Memariani, A., LOtfi, F. H., Determining relative efficiency of slightly non- homogeneous decision making units by data envelopment analysis: a case study in IROST, Applied Mathematical and Computation, 165 (2), pp.313-328, 2005.
69. Seifert, L. M., Zhu, J.,Identifying excesses and deficits in Chinese industrial productivity (1953-1990): a weighted data envelopment analysis approach ,Omega, 26 (2), pp.279-296, 1998.
70. Scott, B. R., Lodge, G.C.,U.S. Competitiveness in the world economy,
تحلیل رقابت جویی و انتخاب استراتژی... 26
Boston: Harvard Business school Press,1985.
71. Shafer, S.M., Byrd, T.A., A framework for measuring the efficiency of organizational investments in information technology using data envelopment analysis, Omega, 28, pp.125-141, 2000.
72. Shang,J.,Sueyoshi,T.,A unified framework for the selection of a Flexible Manufacturing System, European Journal of Operational Research, 85 (2), pp.297-315, 1995.
73. Sinuany-Stern,Z., Mehraz, A., Hadad,Y., An AHP/DEA methodology for ranking Decision making units, International Transactions in Operational Research, 7, pp.109-124, 2000.
74. Sirikrai,S.,Tang, J. C., Industrial competitiveness analysis: using the analytic hierarchy process, Journal of High Technology Management Research, 17, pp.71-83, 2006.
75.  Solleiro, J. L., Castanon,R.,Competitiveness and innovation systems: the challenges for Mexico’s insertion in the global context, Technovation, 25, pp. 1059-1070, 2005.
76. Spanos,Y.E., Lioukas, S., An examination into the causal logic of rent generation: contrasting Porter's competitive strategy framework and the resource - based perspective, Strategic management Journal. 22 (10), pp. 907-934, 2001.
77. Sun, JG.,Ge, PQ., Liu, ZC.,Two-grade fuzzy synthetic decision-making system with use of an analytic hierarchy process for performance evaluation of grinding fluids, Tribology international, 34(10), pp.683-688, 2001.
78. Takamura,Y.,Tone, K., A comparative site evaluation study for relocating Japanese government agencies out of Tokyo, Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, 37(2), pp.85-102, 2003.
79. Teece, D. J., Pisano, G., Shuen, A., Dynamic capabilities and strategic management, Strategic Management journal, 18(7), pp.509-533, 1997.
80. Ulgen, H., Mirze, S.K., Stratejik Yonetim, Istanbul: Ankan Yayinlari, 2007.
81. Waheeduzzaman, A. N. M., Ryans, J.J., Jr., Definition, Perspectives,and understanding of international competitiveness:a quest for a common ground, Competence Review, 6(2),1996, pp.7-26
82. Walsh,S.T., Boylan, R. L., Mc Dermott,C., Paulson,A.,The semiconductor silicon industry roadmap:Epochs driven by the dynamics between disruptive technologies and core competencies. Technological Forecastine Social Change,72, pp. 213-236, 2005.
83. Wang, Y-M., Liu, J., Elhag, T.M.S., An integrated AHP-DEA methodology for bridge risk assessment, Computers& Industrial Engineering, 54, pp. 513-525, 2008.
84. Yang.T.,Kuo, C., A hierarchical AHP/DEA methodology for the facilities layout design problem, European Journal of Operational Research,147 (1), pp.128-136, 2003.
85. Zhang, Z. S., Cui, J. C., A project evaluation system in the state economic information system of China: an operational research practice in public sectors, International Transactions in Operational Research, 6(5), pp. 441-452, 1999model,Proceeding of the IEEE Asia-Pacific Conference on Service Computing (APSCC02), pp. 609-612