عنوان مقاله [English]
One of the most important problems of logistic networks is designing and analyzing of the distribution network. The design of distribution systems raises hard combinatorial optimization problems. In recent years, two main problems in the design of distribution networks that are location of distribution centres and routing of distributors are considered together and created the location-routing problem. The location-routing problem (LRP), integrates the two kinds of decisions. The classical LRP, consists in opening a subset of depots, assigning customers to them and determining vehicle routes, to minimize total cost of the problem. In this paper, a dynamic capacitated location-routing problem is considered that there are a number of potential depot locations and customers with specific demand and locations, and some vehicles with a certain capacity. Decisions concerning facility locations are permitted to be made only in the first time period of the planning horizon but, the routing decisions may be changed in each time period. In this study, customer demands depend on the products offering prices. The corresponding model and presented results related to the implementation of the model by different solution methods have been analysed by different methods. A hybrid heuristic algorithm based on particle swarm optimization is proposed to solve the problem. To evaluate the performance of the proposed algorithm, the proposed algorithm results are compared with exact algorithm optimal value and lower bounds. The comparison between hybrid proposed algorithm and exact solutions are performed and computational experiments show the effectiveness of the proposed algorithm.
1. Srivastava, R., & Benton, W. C., The location-routing problem: considerations in physical distribution system design. Computers & Operations Research, 1990. 17: p. 427-435.
2. Nagy, G., Salhi, S., Location-routing: Issues, models and methods. European Journal of Operational Research, 2007. 177: p. 649-672.
3. Mehrjerdi, Y.Z., & Nadizadeh, A., Using greedy clustering method to solve capacitated location-routing problem with fuzzy demands. European Journal of Operational Research, 2013. 229: p. 75-84.
4. Etebari, F., Dabiri, N., A hybrid heuristic for the inventory routing problem under dynamic regional pricing. Computers & Chemical Engineering, 2016. 95: p. 231-239.
5. Barreto, S., Ferreira, C., Paixao, J., & Santos, B. S, Using clustering analysis in a capacitated location-routing problem. European Journal of Operational Research, 2007. 179: p. 968-977.
6. Nguyen, V.P., Prins, C., & Prodhon, C., Solving the two-echelon location routing problem by a GRASP reinforced by a learning process and path relinking. European Journal of Operational Research, 2012. 216: p. 113-126.
7. Nguyen, V.P., Prins, C., & Prodhon, C., A multi-start iterated local search with tabu list and path relinking for the two-echelon location-routing problem. Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence, 2012. 25: p. 56-71.
8. Marinakis, Y., & Marinaki, M., A particle swarm optimization algorithm with path relinking for the location routing problem. Journal of Mathematical Modelling and Algorithms, 2008. 5: p. 59-78.
9. Duhamel, C., Lacomme, P., Prins, C., & Prodhon, C., A GRASP× ELS approach for the capacitated location-routing problem. Computers & Operations Research, 2010. 37: p. 1912-1923.
10. Yu, V.F., Lin, S.-Y., A simulated annealing heuristic for the open location-routing problem. Computers & Operations Research, 2015. 62: p. 184-196.
11. Contardo, C., Cordeau, J. F., & Gendron, B., A branch-and-cut-and-price algorithm for the capacitated location-routing problem. 2011: CIRRELT.
12. Zarandi, M.H.F., Hemmati, A., & Davari, S., The multi-depot capacitated location-routing problem with fuzzy travel times. Expert Systems with Applications, 2011. 38: p. 10075-10084.
13. Escobar, J.W., Linfati, R., Baldoquin, M. G., & Toth, P., A granular variable tabu neighborhood search for the capacitated location-routing problem. Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, 2014. 67: p. 344-356.
14. Nadizadeh, A., Hosseini Nasab, H., Solving the dynamic capacitated location-routing problem with fuzzy demands by hybrid heuristic algorithm. European Journal of Operational Research, 2014. 238: p. 458-470.
15. Vincent, F.Y., and Shin-Yu Lin, A simulated annealing heuristic for the open location-routing problem. Computers & Operations Research, 2015. 62: p. 184-196.
16. Huang, S.-H., Solving the multi-compartment capacitated location routing problem with pickup-delivery routes and stochastic demands. Computers & Industrial Engineering, 2015. 87: p. 104-113.
17. Karaoglan, I., Altiparmak, F., A memetic algorithm for the capacitated location-routing problem with mixed backhauls. Computers & Operations Research, 2015. 55: p. 200-216.
18. Zhang, Y., Qi, M., Lin, W.-H., Miao, L., A metaheuristic approach to the reliable location routing problem under disruptions. Transaction Research Part E, 2015. 83: p. 90-110.
19. Moshref-Javadi, M., Lee, S., The Latency Location-Routing Problem. European Journal of Operational Research, 2016. 255: p. 604-619.
20. Toro, E.M., Franco, J.F., Echeverri, M.G., Guimaraes, F.G., A multi-objective model for the green capacitated location-routing problem considering environmental imoact. Computers & Industrial Engineering, 2017. In Press.
21. Schiffer, M., Walther, G., The electric location routing problem with time windows and partial recharging. European Journal of Operational Research, 2017. 260: p. 995-1013.
22. Laporte, G., Dejax, P.J., Dynamic location-routing problems. Journal of the Operational Research Society, 1989. 40: p. 471-482.
23. Salhi, S., Nagy, G., Consistency and robustness in location-routing. Stud. Locational Anal., 1999. 13: p. 3-19.
24. Ambrosino, D., Scutella, M.G., Distribution network design: New problems and related models. European Journal of Operational Research, 2005. 165: p. 610-624.
25. Albareda-Sambola, M., Fernandez, E., Nickel, S., Multiperiod location routing with decoupled time scales. European Journal of Operational Research, 2012. 217: p. 248-258.
26. Koc, C., Bektas, T., Jabali, O., Laporte, G, The ﬂeet size and mix location-routing problem with time windows: Formulations and a heuristic algorithm. European Journal of Operational Research, 2016. 248: p. 33-51.
27. Wu, T., A., A note on a global approach for general 0-1 fractional programming. European Journal of Operational Research, 1997. 101: p. 220-223.
28. Kennedy, J., Eberhart, RC. Particle swarm optimization. in IEEE international conference on Neural Networks. 1995.